If you’re looking for a pair of hip waders for moderate depths like crossing shallow creeks, streams, and lakes, look no further than these Allen Black River Bootfoot Fishing Hip Waders.
This pair of hip waders is specifically designed to come up to your hips over your pants, making them easier to change in and out of while still keeping you warm and dry on your next flyfishing trip. These fishing waders are constructed tough with 2-ply upper material that’s both lightweight and waterproof. Meanwhile, these Allen hip waders also have sturdy, cleated boots so you’ll maintain your footing in rocky and muddy river bottoms.
Best of all, these hip-length fishing waders attach securely to your belt and use takeup straps so you can tailor the fit to the size of your legs. With these waders, you won’t have to worry about a secure fit keeping you dry.
- Durable hunting and fishing waders designed to go over your pants and keep you warm and dry in the water
- 2-ply upper construction is lightweight with a waterproof membrane to keep you totally dry
- Attaches with an integrated belt loop and takeup strap so your hip waders stay secure
- Sturdy, durable boot with cleated sole gives you safer footing as you walk in lakes, streams, and rivers
- Size 12 has a 38-inch inseam and men’s size 12 boot
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov