11.8 in. roasting pan of cast iron coated in durable, beautiful enamel. Enamel cookware is a kitchen classic, while cast iron is a renowned cooking staple. Thanks to the combination of high quality materials, this range is suitable for use on the stovetop (all cooking surfaces) as well as in the oven. Cast iron offers excellent heat retention, and therefore is energy efficient, while porcelain enamel resists sticking and is an easy-clean surface. Our cookware is BPA free, with abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance to ensure many years of stovetop and oven use. Suitable for all hobs and ranges, including induction heating. Dishwasher use is possible, but hand washing is recommended to keep the appearance like new. Length 16.22 in. x W 8.38 in. x H 12.67 in. This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Enameled cast-iron cookware : enamel finish inside and outside to protect from rust, scratching and corrosion
- Smooth interior enamel is a nonstick cooking surface that prevents stains while aiding caramelization
- Superior heat conduction of cast iron leads to slow, even heating of cookware; ideal for casseroles, stews, sauces and more
- Multi-use casserole suitable for everything from frying and braising to slow-cooking, roasting and baking
- Solid, durable product to last a lifetime