12 in. casserole pan of cast iron coated in durable, beautiful enamel. Enamel cookware is a kitchen classic, while cast iron is a renowned cooking staple. Thanks to the combination of high quality materials and a metal knob, this range is suitable for use on the stovetop (all cooking surfaces) as well as in the oven. For roasting, stewing and more, use the lid to seal in flavor, moisture and nutrients.
- Enameled cast-iron cookware : enamel finish inside and outside to protect from rust, scratching and corrosion
- Smooth interior enamel is a nonstick cooking surface that prevents stains while aiding caramelization
- Superior heat conduction of cast iron leads to slow, even heating of cookware ideal for casseroles, stews, sauces and more
- Multi-use casserole suitable for everything from frying and braising to slow-cooking, roasting and baking
- Solid, durable product to last a lifetime