Make one-pot family meals with ease and cook smarter (not harder) in the kitchen with the Circulon Elementum 10-Quart Covered Stockpot.This amply-sized stockpot is crafted from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum that’s twice as strong as stainless steel and boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Make an easy weeknight Cheesy Veggie Mac or pull together a zesty gumbo with steamed crabs and shrimp for the whole family with this high capacity, high performance stockpot. A shatter resistant, tempered glass lid seals in heat and moisture and dual riveted stainless steel handles with sleek silicone grips provide a solid, comfortable grasp and are heat safe up to 400 F. PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick inside and out comes in show-stopping oyster gray exterior color while delivering superior food release and super-easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes. Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.For a one-pot-meal-friendly stockpot that delivers on the cookware gotta-haves of nonstick performance, even heat distribution, long-lasting durability, and easy cleanup, choose the high capacity solution of the Circulon Elementum 10-Quart Covered Stockpot, because when circles align, your day delivers.
- Constructed from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum for even-heating with maximum durability
- TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts ten times longer than normal nonsticks
- Premium-quality nonstick exterior in elegant oyster gray color provides effortless cleanup
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grips for comfortable, confident maneuvering of one-pot meals in the kitchen
- Shatter resistant tempered glass lid seals in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to a scorching 400 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops except induction