The CORE Extended Dome Tent 16 x 9 Foot 9 Person Camping Tent with Air Vents features Core H20 Block Technology- water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals.
The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season.
This nine-person dome tent also features zippered privacy panels on doors and windows and keeps your gear organized with the included gear loft with lantern hook and organizer pockets.
The tent comes with a fully-taped rain fly, and all the tent’s fabric features Core H20 Block Technology. That’ll protect you from the wet weather. For the hotter days, the rain fly can be taken off. You can also make use of the adjustable ventilation on each side of the tent to take in cool air from the ground. Meanwhile, the mesh ceiling will let the hot air escape, keeping the space from getting too stuffy.
For keeping all of your camping company comfortable, the CORE Extended Dome Tent can help.
- Water repellent tent will keep you dry no matter what the weather
- 16 x 9-foot tent has ample room and includes a peak height of 6 feet
- Sleeps 9 so you can fit your whole crew inside
- Camping tent is designed with adjustable venting system for comfort in the hottest months
- Built-in electrical port keeps cords going into the tent water-resistant protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov