The DCB230C includes a 3.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion battery pack and charger. 3.0Ah capacity provides run time needed for high demand applications. This pack charges in 45-minutes or less. For a limited time get a bonus with purchase.
- Same runtime and power in a lighter, shorter package compared to DCB200
- 33% more runtime than DC9096 18-Volt battery
- 22% lighter (1.06 lbs.) than DCB200
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- 3 LED fuel gauge to quickly check state of charger on battery
- Part of the 20-Volt max system
- 3.0 Amp hour capacity
- Diagnostics with LED indicator for battery charge status of charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack or battery temperature problem
- Charges DEWALT 12-Volt to 20-Volt max lithium-ion batteries
- DCS391B: powerful 460 MWO, 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- DCS391B: magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- DCS391B: 0° to 50° bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- DCS391B: depth of cut at 45° is 1-5/8 in.
- DCS391B: depth of cut at 90° is 2-1/4 in.
- DCS391B: includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
Excellent tool. Easy purchasing experience except for the fact that it was not clear that the product was at a distant Home Depot instead of the one in my community. The buyer needs to be aware that just because the enter the zip code of the Home Depot in their community that doesn’t mean that is where you will pick it up.
Great tool like other Dewalt i own. Very easy to change battery, good power, and convenient
Only complaint I have is that they used blue loctite on the lock knob for the angle adjustment. Not necessary and annoying to clean the threads. Great little saw!
Great easy to use. Love that it’s not attached to a cord.
I now use this more than my 110v corded saw. Flies through 2×4 and 2×6’s. Also nice cuts on plywood. It has a nice sturdy aluminum base and is a precision saw. Get a 3 amp or 5 amp battery to get more power and longer run time. Between this and the Dewalt recip saw, I can get just about any cuts done using the same batteries. Use this with a square held to a board and you’ll get a perfect 90 degree cut. I replaced the original blade with a Diablo Framing blade and it cuts like butter, effortless, clean cuts. I used to think the Dewalt brand was a “cork sniffer” brand for elitists, but after having used several styles and shapes of their cordless drills. I also have 12v and 20v drills and drivers. All their tools are very well built. The 20v impact driver is a beast.
Updating my older DeWALT cordless tools. All including this saw have exceeded expectations.
Great for general home projects.
Exactly what I wanted. Also came with a blade
Overall great buy with free battery and charger.
Great tool thats gets small jobs done!
Works great! And very pleased with the delivery time.
This is a great product. My husband likes that he can take it anywhere with it being cordless. Dewalt makes great products
I would definitely recommend this saw. The included battery was a bonus. The saw cuts great, and it’s nice not having any cords anymore. As a DIY’er I will get good use out of this saw. Can’t go wrong with DEWALT!!
I like it cordless. smooth cut but wish it had laser line guide and brushless function.
Works great now that I have the full battery pack
Expensive – more than the tool
Great tool and works well!
This was a great purchase
Excellent saw. Very handy and doesn’t use too much battery.
Nice little saw should of bought the 7 1/2 blade saw.