The DEWALT 20-Volt MAX DCF624 Screwgun with Threaded Clutch Housing features a DEWALT built brushless motor capable of up to 2,000 RPMs delivering the torque needed for heavier duty fastening applications. The tool’s threaded clutch housing is designed to allow the tool to be paired with collated fastening systems from a variety of third party manufacturers to improve installation time and ease of use. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Up to 2,000 RPMs of consistent speed, ideal for metal to metal, commercial roofing, subfloor and steel decking fastening applications
- Capable of accepting most 3rd party collated systems
- DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
- LED light provides visibility without shadows
- Belt hook included
- 20-Volt battery required for use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.