Diablo’s next generation 10 in. x 40 Tooth General Purpose Carbide Circular Saw Blade features new laser-cut stabilizer vents for precise and clean cuts in a variety of wood materials. The advanced stabilizer vents feature a permanent filler baked in from top to bottom for absorbing noise and preventing sideways movement, allowing the blade to slice through wood cleanly, quickly and accurately. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, Diablo’s 10 in. general purpose blade produces razor sharp cuts and provides 5X longer cutting life. The laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract during use, keeping the cut true and straight. This blade is excellent when working on projects such as decking, framing and building furniture.
- TiCo high-density carbide for increased performance and maximum cutting life
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super-thin kerf design for fast and effortless cuts
- New advanced laser-cut stabilizer vents absord noise and vibration, and prevent sideways movement for precise, clean cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing to withstand extreme impact
- Precision tensioning is a computer controlled process to keep the blade flat for a better quality finish
- Precision Shear point tooth geometry for less splintering and tear-out
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract without warping for straight and accurate cuts
- Great for cutting hardwoods, softwoods, pressure treated wood, plywood, OSB and laminated beams
- Blade can be used on 10 in. miter saws, 10 in. slide miter saws and table saws (portable and stationary)
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Note: product may vary by store
Its really great, you just have to try it .
Good blade. Runs true. Maintains its sharpness welleven when cutting a lot of hardwoods.
Exactly what I needed
Thought my saw was New again
cuts very nice…no rips….for the price its a good blade
Diablo has the best blades on the market. This less expensive blade out performed the most expensive blade desalt has to offer
Work great! Like a hot knife through butter
Working with walnut and it cuts like butter. Nice clean edge.
enabled a DeWalt chop saw to cut 8/4 black walnut that it couldn’t cut with a fairly new 88 tooth DeWalt blade
One of the best blade I have ever owned. Keep making awesome blades.
Works as expected. Strong and sturdy.
Really clean cutting and super sharp
It’s a great blade for the money, cuts through like butter
The Diablo blade met my expectations as I bought it to do cross-cuts in 4×8 seasoned white oak heartwood. The wood is hard and dry, but the blade cut through it efficiently and easily. The small kerf is a bonus as well. I made a few hundred cuts and the blade is still performing very well. I have had not issues with it and would purchase another if I had to.
I changed out a 60 tooth kobalt blade on my miter saw that should have just been getting started breaking in. The kobalt was having blow out on the cuts and were rough. Put this puppy on there and it cuts perfectly smooth. I bought the two pack for $47. Ill be putting the other blade on my table saw next time i use it. The only regret is that i didnt get this blade sooner
Great blade for the money. Very clean cuts in dimensional lumber. Using on my radial arm saw with a 1″ to 3 /4″ about adapter.
Excellent cuts the wood great