Drill America Solid Carbide Burs are designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, stainless-steel and other metals. Solid Carbide Burs have a long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates. They are double-cut style and have rows of cutting teeth in 2 intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish. Drill America Solid Carbide Burs come in many shapes and sizes. Shapes include ball, cone, flame, tree and cylindrical. Sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1 in. Dia with round shanks. 6-length burs available in select shapes and sizes.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems
- Round 1/4 in. shank allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems
- Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in 2-intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish
- Shape: tree, pointed-end double cut
- Designed for cleaning out material in a wide-range of products including wood, plastics, stainless steel and other metals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Works great in my drill for removing material instead of other tool I was using.