Foredom professional Woodcarving Rotary Tool Kit. This kit includes the Foredom SR Motor, Foot Pedal, H.44T Collet Style Hand-piece, and 31-piece assortment with 3/32 in., 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom including Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, Typhoon Burs, Ceram Cut Blue Stones, steel cutters and burs, plated diamond point, split mandrel, 3M radial bristle discs, and lots more.
- SR motor is a 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style motor that runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM
- H.44T is Foredom most popular woodcarving hand-piece that comes with a 1/4 in. collet installed and comes with additional 1/8 in. and 3/32 in. collets
- Kit includes Foredom most popular foot operated speed control has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy-duty plastic housing with an extra-wide design
- Foredom has been the choice for professionals and do-it-yourselfer’s for over 80-years
- Advantages of running in reverse: left handed users have more control of the cutting tool reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
- Hundreds of specialized accessories are available for the H.44T hand-piece