The portable, lightweight miter saw stand from General International features a tubular steel frame with large 1.5 in. (38 mm) diameter legs and dual crossbars. The universal mounting adapters are designed to fit most saws. The height adjustable support extensions are equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers. Designed to roll out, set up in seconds and transform any garage or driveway into a practical workshop, the rugged, lightweight contractor grade MS3102 miter saw stand is loaded with features. Ergonomically designed, this miter saw stand has a 35 in. work height to reduce back strain. Includes 2-year limited warranty.
- Lightweight tubular steel frame with strong 1.5 in. Dia legs and dual crossbars
- Legs click and lock into operating position
- Universal mounting adaptors fit most saws
- Height-adjustable support extensions equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers
- Lever-actuated quick-release saw mounting system for easy saw removal and replacement
- Dimensions: (retracted length) 47 in. (extended length) 79 in. L x 25 in. W x 35 in. H
- Maximum load capacity: 330 lbs., net weight: 36 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov