Designed for professional use, the Heavy-Duty Circle Cutter will make clean cuts from 1-3/4 in. Dia to 7-7/8 in. Dia. The tempered steel body features marked graduations on the beam for fast measurement and application. #55 Heavy Duty Circle cutter is designed with a 1/2 in. shank for drill press use only; Maximum safe speed is 500 RPM. This round shank circle cutter is great for making smooth cuts through most materials, including wood, composite, sheet metal and more; All adjustments are made with the included hex wrench. Replacement blades available.
- Heavy-duty circle cutter for drill presses
- Heat-treated steel construction with 1/2 in. shank
- 500 RPM maximum safe speed
- For cutting 1-3/4 in. to 7-7/8 in. circles
- Replaceable cutting blade and 1/4 in. pilot drill
- Caution: Use with drill press only
- 90-day warranty