The sturdy high impact construction makes it durable, light weight, and easy to clean. As opposed to a snow cone machine which crushes ice and yields “grainy ice”, the “Polar Pal” slowly shaves the ice off the block and produces the softest/fluffiest ice in the industry. The stainless-steel blades are adjustable to make shaved ice as fine or course as you would like. Just add Great Northern Polar Cone Syrup and you have a recipe for success. Six Inch block ice works great. You can also use a common plastic paint bucket to freeze your perfect ice block. If you don’t want to buy a bucket, use an old milk jug and cut off the top. 6 AMPS/110-Volt/400-Watts. Shaves 6 lbs./minute (more than 350 lbs./hour). Commercial Grade. Backed up by Great Northern Popcorn’s 1 year warranty. Machine is 15 in. L x 18 in. W x 33 in. H. Weighs roughly 38 lbs.
- Built in safety shield attached for your protection with double safety switches
- Utilizes a commercial quality, heavy-duty motor (1/3 hp, 1725 rpm) 6 AMPS/110-Volt/400-Watts
- Fully adjustable and replacable stainless steel blade
- Shaves 6 lbs./minute (more than 350 lbs./hour)
- Local customer service in Michigan and backed by great northern popcorn’s 1-year warranty