Hilti is adding The TE 60-A36, a new cordless brushless SDS-MAX Combination hammer packed with innovation. Powered by the strongest and highest capacity 9.0 Ah lithium-Ion battery on the market, the Hilti TE 60-A36 drills faster than any corded rotary hammer in its size class and delivers up to twice the work per charge as current competitor solutions. This allows our customers to tackle the most demanding drilling and breaking applications, that usually require a corded tool. TE 60-A36 is a great tool for a variety of applications such as driving items into soil (e.g. ground rods, metal stakes for formwork), digging and tamping in narrow spaces and coring large diameter holes through masonry. The TE 60-A36 comes with AVR (Active Vibration Reduction) and ATC 2.0 (Active Torque Control) which protects the user, tool and insert. This B36/9 Ah lithium-Ion kit includes a TE-YX 7/8 in. to 13 in. hammer drill bit and a TE-YP SM 36 pointed chisel to get you started.
- Package includes 1 x cordless brushless combination hammer TE 60-A36 (2191223), 2 x B36/9.0 lithium-ion battery packs (2183172), 1 x C4/36-350 charger, 1X TE-YX 7/8 in. to 13 in. hammer drill bit, 1 x TE-YP SM 36 pointed chisel and tool case (2191226)
- Brushless motor for exceptionally high performance and superior system efficiency
- Active Torque Control (ATC) stops the tool body from spinning out of control if the drill bit jams helping to remove a common safety hazard
- Drilling anchor and through-holes in concrete (up to 2 in.) and masonry (recommended diameter range in. to 3 in.)
- Coring in masonry and concrete with TE-Y BK core bits up to 4-15/16 in. Dia
- 340 RPM and 3300 impacts per minute
- Hammer drilling diameter range 15/32 in. to 1-9/16 in.
- Battery pack CPC technology featuring cells of outstanding quality with individual electronic charging control for high performance and long-life in the toughest environments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.