Keep your toes dry all afternoon with the Hodgman Caster Waterproof Neoprene Cleated Boot Chest Waders.
This pair of adult fishing boot waders is sized to fit adults and is ideal for rivers, lakes, ponds, and beach fishing. The fabric shell is made from thick, waterproof single-piece neoprene with reinforced knees for durability. Built-in boots help keep you dry and are rendered from Thinsulate rubber with cleated soles to help keep you upright on slippery rocks and riverbeds.
The men’s waterproof wading boots features a front pocket that’s lined with fleece, perfect for keeping your hands warm in chilly weather or your multi-tool close at hand. Front and rear D-rings let you attach your net, gear-bag, or other accessories in an easily accessible spot. Get out of the house, off the bank, and into the water where the fish frolic with the Hodgman Caster Waterproof Neoprene Cleated Boot Chest Waders.
- Keep warm, comfortable, and dry while spending the weekend fly fishing for trophies
- Single-piece chest-high waders made from 3.5mm waterproof neoprene
- 200g Thinsulate rubber boots with cleated soles to protect slipping
- Fleece-lined pocket for keeping handy accessories or warming chilly hands
- Rear D-ring and 2 front D-rings for easy accessory attachment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov