Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System.
The saltwater system’s unique 2 stage technology uses an E.C.O. (electrocatalytic oxidation) process, designed specifically for above ground pools. To begin the E.C.O. process, a small amount of salt is deposited into your pool. The electrolyte cell in the system then uses the salt to produce sodium hypochlorite. This results in cleaner, gentler water for you and your family to enjoy.
The Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 GPH and is for use with a maximum pool size of 7,000 gallons. It has an improved control panel with a digital display, easy access buttons, and an added power button for convenience.
Enjoy the same process used at many resorts in your own pool with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System. . .
- Provides sanitized and sparkling, chemical free pool water
- Replace dangerous, packaged chlorine with safe, natural, environmentally friendly, pure salt
- 3 self-clean modes: 6, 10, and 14-hour cycles with the 24-hour timer
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700 and 3,000 gallons per hour (sold separately)
- Redesigned control panel with display, easy access buttons, and added power button for convenience