The Jacob’s Plain Bearing Chuck is the world’s most widely used for medium or heavy-duty portable, bench or floor mounted power tools. This industrial quality chuck, with fully hardened and ground working components, offers exceptionally high accuracy, gripping power and durability. Medium duty models are available in a wide range of capacities for use on threaded or taper mounted spindles.
- Jaws center-ground for absolute straightness and alignment
- 1-piece sleeve eliminates crack between driving teeth often found in other designs
- Through-hardened sleeve teeth, plus hardened nose and keyholes provide outstanding wear resistance
- Each chuck 100% inspected for performance and precision
- T.I.R. 0.004 in. maximum at half capacity
- Chuck key included
- 0.08 in. minimum capacity
- 0.5 in. maximum capacity
- 5/8 in. – 24 mount
- Uses key No. K32
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.