Lincoln Electric 4-1/2 in. x 1/16 in. Red 7/8 in. Arbor Cut-Off Wheel is designed for heavy duty cut-off jobs. This cutting wheel has a 7/8 in. arbor hole. Useful for dry applications with a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well. They ensure optimum cutting effectiveness for dry applications on a broad range of ferrous metals, soft ceramics, masonry materials, reinforced plastic and fiberglass.
- Compatible with circular saws, chop saws, panel cutters and straight grinding machines
- For grinding or cutting off non-metallic materials such as ceramics or glass
- Reinforced cut-off wheel for durability
- Specially designed to provide proper cut finish for metallographic preparations
- Industrial, professional quality
I have used other more expensive brands and this held up just as good as them.
These wheels are excellent with high quality. They are individually packaged with less chance to damage.