Makita Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
- Up to 50% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 40% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- 45 Tooth/5/8 in. arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.