The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6000 RPM for fast stock removal. You can lock the easy-to-use large trigger switch for extended operation and make effortless wheel changes with the large shaft lock. This angle grinder is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, those in need of maintenance and repair and more.
- Includes a 7 in. grinding wheel (741413-3), side handle, tool less wheel guard (122767-1), inner flange, lock nut wrench and lock nut
- Labyrinth construction to seal and protect the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing that you can position every 90°
- Protective zigzag varnish to seal the armature from dust and debris
- Tool-less wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Large rubber tool rest for your convenience
- Side handle that can be configured in 3 positions to promote user comfort and control
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Includes: 7 in. grinding wheel (741413-3), side handle, tool-less wheel guard (122767-1), inner flange, lock nut wrench, lock nut
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I’ve always had good luck with Makita tools and this grinder is no exception. It’s powerful but yet feels balanced when using it. It grinds right through concrete without hesitating.
The grantor have plenty of power to do what we wanted her to do we were cutting concrete no problems
Is good tool
I have never used a grinder before so I can’t compare to others. However, I used this grinder with a diamond cup grinder and dust shroud hooked to my shop vac to grind a kitchen floor in prep for a new tile floor. The floor was covered in a ton of old mastic. I was able to get it all off in about 3 hours of work (spread out with breaks, of course). I was impressed with how well it worked.(The before shot still had some framing from the old kitchen that was subsequently removed)
Good Did what I needed
Extremely powerful and a great buy for our flooring business.
Great tool, cut down the amount of time to remove concrete.
I am a flooring contractor. we use these makitas to remove adhesives and thinset off concrete floors. we use the diamabrush with it. definitely I recommend it.
It is a beast. Love It. Not only heavy duty, but on the heavy side. Still love it. Built like a tank.
Great grinder, lots of power
This drill was easy to assembly
Bought it to grind down 1/2” of concrete over a 25 sq ft patch. Worked great, took about 2.5 hours and 1 1/2 diamond cup wheels.
Very smooth and strong power delivery. Used it to remove old mortar off of a slab floor in the first application.
Reasonable price, heavy duty, a tad on the heavy side, but it cut thru 1/2 inch steel plate with a Diablo cutting wheel like it was butter!
I put a 7”masonary blade on the grinder and cut a hole in a cement block foundation wall And installed a egress window and it worked like a champ!
I had to return it twice do to once I use it I could remove the nut to exchange the disc. That happened on both of them.
Great for the project’s I have in mind.
I have had a lot of luck with Mikita power tools. I am sure this will last me a long, long time. It is quite heavy but get things done way faster the a 4.5” ever will.