Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries charge faster and work longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your Makita Cordless Tools unmatched performance and productivity for demanding applications. The Makita 3.0Ah battery (BL1830B) has a category-leading charge time of only 30 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. It also features an L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. Makita is the innovation leader in cordless tool technology and has the worlds cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt lithium-ion slide-style batteries. The BL1830B is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18-Volt LXT Batteries resist self-discharge, so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Reaches full charge in 30-minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the star symbol and/or yellow battery receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (minus 4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- 16 contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion is the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt lithium-ion slide-style battery
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (charger not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Good drill for price
I use these batteries in my 10″ dual bevel miter saw and they last a full days work. Everything you expect out of makita’s battery system.
Great replacement of my 3.0ah batteries
It is a great product, the best equipment that I used..
Time will tell. I haven’t had it long enough to see how long it lasts. But it seems to have a lot of power
There are excellent , and i was lucky to get them at a great price.
The extended battery life is awesome.
Battery is nice. But it costs 189.00 plus tax for one Battery!
Charged very quickly. Holds charge well and performance duration very good
Batteries working great like always! More than happy.
They seem to be lasting longer then the 3.0 I have. Not happy with the charging time, it states it’s a quick charger, but takes an hour to recharge the batteries.
BONUS Batteries. Love them, able to have full set ready to go and have the capability for quick switch, Never need to wait for charged back ups.
The batteries were easy to attach to the saw
Works great for my job. Great purchase. They hold their charge too 🙂
Very powerful and long lasting. They support my Makita drill, driver drill, saws all, sander, and now my favorite tool of all. My 71/4” circular saw that I purchased in conjunction with these batteries. Makita makes killer products that do an incredible job and seem to last forever. .
Great batteries for drill, impact or circular saw.
Love these batteries. Great power and last forever. About to order two more!
Charged quick and lasted a sufficient duration. Typical Makita quality.
Great batteries, huge capacity. Seem to last forever. Can’t beat the price as I got these free when I bought a saw.
The saw is smooth and powerful