Makita has delivered a cordless and spark-free cutting solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18-Volt LXT Brushless Cordless Rebar Cutter (model XCS04T1). The XCS04T1 has a cutting capacity of up to #5 (5/8 In.) rebar, with a cutting head that rotates a full 360°. Get 223 cuts of #5 rebar with one 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah Battery. It is an ideal solution for work away from a power source or in remote locations. Its part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt LXT system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Performs up to 233 cuts of #5 rebar with one 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah Battery
- Cutting capacity range of 1/8 in. – 5/8 in.
- Spark free cutting of rebar and steel rod
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer-life
- Fast and effortless cutting speed of #5 rebar in 2.8-seconds
- Adjustable stopper holds the rebar at 90° to the cutting blade and assists with cutting stability
- Cutting head rotates 360° for different cutting positions
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 15.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- On-board 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45-minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star symbol
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.