The TORCH SAWZALL Metal-cutting reciprocating saw blades are optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the most durable SAWZALL blade on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Grid iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- SAWZALL blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Optimized tooth design providing longer life than standard bi-metal blades
- Thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- 1/2 in. universal tang
- 1 in. tall body for demolition
- 5 blades per pack
Very good blade did what it was supposed to do
Good quality, never disappointed with Milwaukee
I’ve only used one saw blade so far to make a few cuts, but it worked great and made a nice cut. I anticipate the wider blade (more metal) will make it less likely to bend if I hit something than a traditionally sized blade. I’m also very happy these are American made. I try to search out products made in America if they are available.
Have always bought torch blades, they last longer and perform better than any I have used
Extremely tough product
Cut right through medium steel like it was butter..
great for cutting thick and thin pvc sch 40.
None better but one near as good.