The Milwaukee 750 MCM Cu/Al Crimping Jaw for M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp, producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 – 750 MCM Copper and Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas and Betts Connectors. The crimping jaw uses Milwaukee U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings and industry-standard color markings. The crimper dies also imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion. The crimper is made for commercial electricians and is designed to provide users with ease of use and easy inspection. A revolutionary new jaw design holds the connector providing users with instant alignment. For use with the M18 Force Logic 600 MCM Crimper (2679-20).
- Compatible with the M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM crimper (2679-22)
- CULus classified crimps up to 750 MCM Cu or Al
- Proprietary jaw holds connector for instant alignment
- Accepts Milwaukee 750 MCM Cu and 400 MCM-750MCM Al 6T U-style dies
- Includes: 750 MCM Cu/Al crimping jaw
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.