Milwaukee Step Drill Bits with Jam-free Performance are optimized for Cordless Drills in High Speed. Featuring a dual-flute design delivering up to 2X faster whole times, up to 4X longer life and up to 50% more holes per battery charge than the competition. Ideal for drilling large and small-diameter holes in steel and plastic. Black oxide coating also enhances durability, whole quality and bit life.
- Jam-free performance: dual-flute design optimized for cordless drills in high speed provides greater speed and control
- Rapid strike tip: creates fast, accurate starts and generates less heat
- Laser-engraved reference marks: easily stop on any whole size
- 3-flat secure-grip shank: reduces bit slippage in the chuck
- Includes (1) 48-89-9201 Milwaukee 1 step bit 1/8 in. to 1/2 in. (1) 48-89-9204 Milwaukee 4 step bit 3/16 in. to 7/8 in. (1) 48-89-9207 Milwaukee 7 step bit 7/8 in. (1) 48-89-9212 Milwaukee 12 step bit 7/8 in. to 1-3/8 in.
Our technicians love it!
Great product. Worked as described. Wou Linn d buy again. Cheaper than individual components.
It is very sharp and handy. I like it.
My second set. Love the Milwaukee bits.
Milwaukee has always made good products, I have recently started switching all of my tools to the Milwaukee brand.
Pricey but works phenomenally!
I use these for drilling holes in metal doors for hardware installation and they work much better than a standard drill bit. Quick and accurate. Perfectly round holes.
Great step bits, and all the sizes needed. Houses in a nice case to maintain some order.
Nice set and well made.
Drill was so good and fast
Very nice tools and especial Easy to use great thanks for making good tools
Excellent product. Works like a charm.
Got this for shelf install and a wiring project. Performed well.
Milwaukee’s Step Drills have 2 cutting edges versus 1. The bit stays centered better, and vibrates less. Bits with different “steps” between diameters allow control in harder or softer materials. Different step depths are for thicker or thinner materials. A winner!
Buying these separately would cost way too much, over $200. at $120 this was a great deal. Milwaukee makes everything better then most of the others. these bits cut through metal with no problem. They are a great addition to my tool box. Worth every penny.
These are really nice. Very sharp and able to drill many many holes without dulling. I highly recommend.
Drills perfect holes in metal, wood, and plastic!