The Milwaukee 16-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Dozer Hole Saw Kit comes with 9 hole saw sizes, 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1-1/8,in. 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 2-1/8 in., 2-1/4 in. and 2-1/2 in. Features Rip Guard teeth, built with more steel for added strength. These teeth give increased productivity on the job site as well as better hole quality and are backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each Hole Dozer is coated with a low friction; thermoset paint coating that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. The Hole Dozer comes with Plug Jack, an all-access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack enables access lower into the cup for thick material and higher toward the teeth for thin material, eliminating wasted downtime between holes.
- Features rip guard teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint coating that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel
- Hole saw sizes included: 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 2-1/8 in., 2-1/4 in. and 2-1/2 in.