The first no-hub driver in the industry lets you accurately fasten up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge. The revolutionary Milwaukee 2455-20 M12 Cordless lithium-ion No-Hub Driver lets you quickly install no-hub couplings with accuracy and repeatability. Powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately), it fastens up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge, and is proven to be accurate for up to 25,000 clamps before re-calibration is needed. It features torque settings for 60 in. lbs and 80 in. lbs, and LED indicators for when torque limit is reached and recalibration is required. Weighing just 2.75 lbs. this subcompact cordless tool is designed for user comfort and reduced user fatigue. Use it in 0-750 RPM Drill Mode for general drilling and fastening applications.
- Powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers 60 ft. lbs. and 80 ft. lbs. of torque for fast installation
- 0 – 750 RPM drill mode for controlled speed when using the Milwaukee 2455-20
- Lightweight 2.75 lb. design helps reduce user fatigue
- Milwaukee 2455-20 is compact for easy handling
- LED calibration indicator: alerts users when calibration is needed
- Auto shut-off with LED indicator alerts the user that torque limit has been achieved
- No-hub driver is specifically designed to quickly install no-hub couplings with accuracy and repeatability
- Using the M12 lithium-ion battery pack, the Milwaukee 2455-20 fastens up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge
- CSA, ETL and UL listed
- 0-750 RPM drill mode: provides increased utility for general drilling and fastening
- Red lithium battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Redlink intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Includes: (1) 2455-20 M12 cordless lithium-ion no-hub driver
This thing burns through no hub band installs, no more cranking away with the torque wrench or simply T handle as we call it in plumbing. Ferncos, no hub bands, it’ll even drill a hole nicely. Great job Milwaukee!
It’s fast to do the job, and easy on your hand. Your saving your hand from strain.
It worked little pricey
Some details:*60-in/lb. 80-in/lb and drill mode setting. *In drill mode it spins a little faster than 1st gear on most drills – it’s great for switching to a screwdriver tip for split ring hangers or a socket adapter for strut clamps or riser clamps.*In no-hub mode, it spins slower than a drill so it’s more controllable.*You can easily work half the day on one battery, charges back up in 30 minutes for the rest of the day. An XC battery lasts all day.*It speeds up installation, and saves the wear and tear on your wrist from using the hand torque tool.*When you use it – it torques down the band, clicks once, and shuts off when it reaches the torque setting. Then a red light comes on at the rear of the tool to let you know it’s finished.*You’re crew will save a lot of time, the tool will pay for itself on your next big no hub job. And your employees will thank you. – It’s worth noting that it is approx 20% larger than the M12 drill and heavier. But smaller than a full size cordless drill and lighter. It will still fit in your typical cordless drill holster.
This impact is a must have for any contractor, or company that wants performance, easy use and productivity to skyrocket. This impact has saved me/my company lots of time. I was skeptical about it because of the battery, but time after time I would recheck with my “t” handle torque wrench and every time it was perfect.
The reliability of this screw gun is amazing. It has a 60 and 80 torque setting and is dead on when I check it with my hand torque wrench. It also has a screw mode for drilling or setting screws. It is a specialty tool but worth every penny if you use one.