The Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit (3-Tool) has the power and torque needed for professional and DIY applications in a compact size that reaches the tightest of spaces. Powered by REDLITHIUM technology for exceptional performance, speed and longer run time, both drivers are comfortable to use, lightweight and cordless for convenient tool belt portability. Durably made for long-lasting and reliable use with tough metal gear casing and all-metal gear box construction, this kit delivers rock-solid and accurate performance to tackle a wide range of applications. Includes A Free M12 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill (2415-20)
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Lightweight 2.3 lbs. M12 1/4 in. hex impact driver delivers 1000 in./lbs. of torque and 0-2000 RPM
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- M12 3/8 in. drill/driver (2407-20) delivers up to 275 in./lbs. of torque and 0-400, 0-1,500 RPM.
- M12 drill driver 2407-20 offers a metal ratcheting chuck for maximum durability
- M12 HACKZALL is only 11 in. and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- Keyless QUIK-LOK blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Built-In LED light illuminates work surface
- Powered by REDLITHIUM 12-Volt lithium-ion technology for exceptional power, speed and tool belt portability
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Includes: 2407-20 M12 3/8 in. drill/driver, 2462-20 M12 1/4 in. hex impact driver, 2420-20 M12 HACKZALL recip. saw, 2 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, 48-59-2401 M12 30-minute charger and a contractor bag, M12 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill (2415-20
- Includes A Free M12 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill (2415-20)
- M12 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill: delivers 100 in. lbs. of peak torque with 12 torque settings.
Perfect kit for any automotive industry, use this professionally at a GM dealership, compact, light weight, easy to maneuver. Very please with it’s performance, and size. Would highly recommend this set to a starting technician over snap on, cornwell, mac etc.
very good tools
Good products the only thing it’s suppose to come with two batteries and there was only one in the package
They are awesome
Perfect for home projects.
Excellent tool set, great value and quick delivery
This is a real great kit!
Excellent set of tools.
I think the product is great for the value. I got my kit on Father’s Day sale and saved $100 off the item. I thought the battery in the kit could have been the 6amp vs 1.5amp but for DYI mechanic that I am, the items are great. My favorite part is the rachet and driver.Check out the unboxing video I have composed.https://youtu.be/_1lPlZvZRX8
Get’s the job done. Compact and powerful. Very good for the price.
My husband was very pleased with this tool set.
The whole kit works great battery last long for being a 12 volt lots of power
Overall, good quality and work well.
Buying all 4 tools in the combo kit was a great price. The ratchet is my favorite.
This is a great combination of tools for the price – 199 in my case. My purchase was driven by my desire to get the 3/8 ratchet, but I have found uses for all of these, even though I have other, similar tools. The bottom line is that bigger is not always better. For most uses, the smaller, lighter tool is gets the job done and is less of a hassle to deal with. I thought long and hard about what brand to choose for my next generation of battery powered tools, as I want to stick with one system. I was amazed at all the tools you can plug these batteries into. The ratchet is everything I hoped it would be. It easily installs or removes nuts and bolts without the hassle of pulling out the air ratchet or having to wrench it back and forth. Unless I find a fault that has thus far eluded me, I will be sticking with Milwaukee.
This product works great for what i do as a mechanic I have used snap on before. But for the price and the money you save it’s well worth it. I even used it to put my tool cart together worked great plenty of power.
I’ve been using the tools and it’s great!