The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Ratchet is the first cordless tool that provides both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic ratchets in the industry. This cordless ratchet has up to 55 ft.-lbs. of max torque and 200 RPM’s making it the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers who demand maximum performance and convenient portability. The M12 battery powered ratchet has a low profile head and cordless design which allows users more access in tight spaces than competitive units. With the industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing, this rechargeable ratchet can withstand daily jobsite wear and tear for years of reliable use. The Milwaukee M12 Radio plus Charger provides users with unmatched sound for its size. This radio speaker has a full-range speaker and tweeter for clear mids and highs to turn it up on and off the jobsite. The built-in hanging features include a self-centering keyhole and hollow handle for pass-through hanging. These enhance portability while allowing users to hang the Bluetooth speaker with radio wherever they go. An IP54 rating provides increased water and debris resistance. Achieve 10 hours of runtime on a CP 2.0, or use the 12V DC port to keep any M12 Batteries charged up throughout the day. Aslo includes two M12 3.0 batteries.
- 2557-20: pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 55 ft. lbs. max torque
- 2557-20: low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
- 2557-20: delivers 200 RPM for increased productivity
- 2557-20: industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- 2557-20: providing the first brushless ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 2557-20: variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- 2557-20: premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- 2557-20: LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 2557-20: ergonomic and compact solution at 11.8 in. and 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- 2951-20: 12-Volt DC port for quick, convenient charging of all M12 batteries
- 2951-20: integrated design allows for various hanging options with the self-centering key hole and hollow handle for pass-through hanging
- 2951-20: full-range speaker and tweeter deliver clear mids and highs
- Part of the M12 system, providing 100+ solutions
- 5-year tool/3-year battery warranty
- Includes: one M12 FUEL 3/8 in. ratchet, one M12 Bluetooth/AM/FM jobsite radio/charger, and two M12 3.0 batteries
Lots of power (accidentally snapped a bolt) and super handy. My go to tool for sure.
Powerful and dependable
Has good power!
Very tough reliable tool.
Fantastic tool! Can’t wait to buy the 1/2” and 1/4”
The reverse switch is awkward to get to. It would be nice if the price were a bit lower…
So I got the M12 FUEL 3/8 ratchet and it works pretty well, has good power and does a good overall job, but its way to heavy to use all day. My drill driver weighs less than this thing. That really is the only negative about it. I was going to get the extended one and glad I didn’t because that’s even heavier. So its okay for using it on something specific, but not so good for trying to use all day long. They need to redesign this with more aluminum. I would recommend the non-FUEL version of the Milwaukee ratchet.
Unbelievable torque and durability
I’m a auto body Tec I use this tool all day at the jop it is holding up well so nothing but good to say about it
it may be small but it gets the job done without any struggle. would definitely recommend this ratchet
This is the best tool I have bought and going to buy four more for my Shop
Honestly , This tool is completely amazing , while built an very durable , wouldn’t Recommend anything else
Great power. Built very well. Heavy duty. I am a full time professional body man. I use this tool all day every day. It has not let me down. You will not regret making this purchase.
Extremely easy to use. Well balanced and excellent speed control.
The guy that uses the tool likes it very much so. A good tool
Works great.Have the other half of the set just needed a driver for tighter spaces.
Man what can i say!! This ratchet exceeded my expectations i do alot of engine work on heavy equipment and i did a top end rebuilt on 1 charge batt and on assembly it took everything very close to torque specs ranging 50 to 100 foot lbs and in the field u have to work around stuff and it did its job
Great tool so far one week in works very well just a little pricey but you get what u pay for I guess
Perfect for tight spots where you’re unable to manually work your ratchet.makes quick work of tight spot/low torque jobs.
Works very well for me. Great Tool!