The MILWAKUEE M18 FORCE LOGIC 10 Ton Knockout Tool 1/2 in. to 4 in. Kit reduces the tedious steps of hole making, improving user speed and limiting user fatigue. This knockout punch tool is powerful enough to punch up to 6 in. holes in 12-Gauge mild steel and 14 gauge stainless steel. The Quick Connect Alignment System provides users with easy set-up without the weight of the tool and speeds up repetitive punching. The tool is compatible with all Milwaukee EXACT punches and dies. The knockout dies are rated for both mild and stainless steel punching. Vivid red cross hairs provide users with accurate alignment and slug removal ports provide optimal slug removal. The gripping surface on the EXACT punches enables users to thread faster. The cordless 10-ton knockout tool delivers the Easiest Way to Punch. The M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the fastest, most compact and most powerful tool in its class. At only 4.59 in. L, this cordless driver allows users to have more access in tight spaces. The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Mechanical Step Bits are engineered to deliver the most durable and fastest impact step bit hole drilling solution. Kit also includes a M18 FUEL Impact Driver and a 3 pc. Step Bit Kit.
- 2676-23: powerful hydraulic pump delivers up to 10 tons of force
- 2676-23: powerful enough to punch 6 in. holes in 1-Gauge mild steel, and 14-Gauge stainless steel
- 2676-23: the tooth geometry of EXACT punches, and slug removal ports in EXACT dies, deliver optimal slug removal
- 2676-23: quick connect alignment system speeds up alignment by delivering the easiest set-up, and enabling the clearest view of the work surface
- 2676-23: EXACT punches and dies are rated for both mild and stainless steel punching
- 2676-23: EXACT dies feature vivid red cross hairs for clearest alignment
- 2676-23: large size ID markings permit easy punch and die selection and compatible with competitive accessories
- 2853-20: brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 in.-lbs. of torque and includes belt clip and bit holder
- 48-89-9256: optimized for impact drivers, drill/driver compatible
- 48-89-9256: Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) coating delivers 5X Longer
- 3-year tool/5-year battery warranty
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200 plus tools
- Includes: one 2676-20 M18 FORCE LOGIC 10T knockout tool, one 7/16 in. draw stud, one 3/4 in. draw stud, one 1-1/8 in. draw stud, one quick connect alignment system, EXACT 1/2 in. to 4 in. conduit punches and dies, two M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity battery pack, one M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, 2 cases, one 2853-20 M18 FUEL 18-Volt lithium-ion brushless cordless 1/4 in. hex impact driver (tool-only), and one 48-89-9256 SHOCKWAVE impact duty titanium step bit kit (3-piece)
The hole puncher is easier then i was imagine to use.
I wish I had purchased this tool sooner. Easy to use and fast.
Been making 2”-4” holes in switch gears and termination cabinets for Pepco I have yet to run into any problems with this tool. If you are making multiple holes in metal this is a game changer.
Timesaver, goes true 800Amp disconnect metal like butter, had it for 1 month, use it every day for aproxmetly 10×4″ holes and 15×2″ holes. One of the best expenses on tools, worth every penny, Milwaukee are the best tools.
I’ve had this for a month now and have pulled it out more than i thought i would. The ease of use is great, it quickly punches clean holes with no struggle, doesn’t matter if its 3″ or 1/2″, it gets the job done! Its definitely on the pricey side but the quality is there and if your an electrician that often needs a hole where there isn’t one you will really appreciate this tool! It was a little rough dropping the coin but I am certainly not regretting it, good job Milwaukee!