The 2999-22 M18 FUEL 2-Tool Cordless Brushless Combo Kit is the highest performing Hammer Drill and Hydraulic Driver Combo Kit on the market. Included is the M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4 in. Hex Hydraulic Driver (2760-20), the quietest hydraulic driver on the market. The 2760-20 features proprietary FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain and 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL. Also included is the M18 FUEL Hammer Drill (2804-20) delivering the Industry’s Most Powerful Drill delivering Up to 60% More Power, is Up To 1.5 Shorter and is Up To 2X Faster Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in./lbs. of torque and 2000 RPM providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9 in. L this is the most compact drill in its class giving better access into tight spaces and reducing fatigue. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time and more power.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, is the most compact in its class at 6.9 inch in length, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load.
- 2804-20 Hammer Drill delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- 2760-20: FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0Ah Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1/2″ Hammer Drill (2804-20), (1) M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4″ Hydraulic Driver (2760-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery, (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger, (1) Side Handle, (2) Belt Clip, (2) Bit Holder, (1) Carrying Case