The MILWAUKEE 8-piece SAWZALL blade set features an assortment of standard SAWZALL blades for wood and Ice Hardened metal cutting SAWZALL blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee Ice Hardened metal is cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) to create a harder, more durable metal (martensite). The 8-Piece SAWZALL blade set includes two 6 in. wood cutting blades for increased control, two 9 in. wood cutting blades for greater cutting capacity, two 6 in. 14 TPI blades for medium to thick metal cutting and two 6 in. 18 TPI blades for thin metal cutting. This set includes a roll-up pouch for convenient blade storage.
- Includes new wood blades featuring nail guard and fang tip
- Nail guard combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures
- Fang tip design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Roll-up pouch for convenient blade storage