NOVA 46300 Comets II 12 in. x 16 1/2 in. Variable Speed Midi Wood Lathe is the most versatile and innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delivers the capacity and rugged stability of larger machines. Its powerful 3/4 HP electronic variable speed motor offers a wide speed range from 250-4000 RPM. The forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility for a superior finish. With its 12 in. swing capacity over bed and 16.5 in. between center capacities, expandable to 41 in. with the optional bed extension accessory, you can complete a wide variety of projects. By adding the optional accessories you can transform your lathe into a total wood working station. This patented world first approach to versatile Midi Wood Lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money. Wood Lathe available in 1 in.8TPI thread. Standard equipment: 3/4 HP variable speed motor, 3 in. faceplate, hand wheel, 6 in. tool rest, 2MT Drive center, 2MT Live Center, knockout bar, manual and fastenings. Designed by Teknatool International. Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics and consumables, for a total of 2-years limited warranty.
- 3/4 HP electronic variable speed motor
- Speed range from 250 to 4000 rpm
- 12 in. swing over bed and 16.5 in. between centers
- 3 step pulley system to dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- Patented world first approach to versatile midi wood lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money
- Self ejecting tailstock
- For help, call our customer service center on 727-954-3433