Ovente’s Cooktop Burner uses Infrared Technology which produces top-of-the-line performance WITHOUT any cookware restrictions, unlike induction cooktops which require special cookware. Through this, it heats up very quickly AND evenly, directing air flow away from your food, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking. It’s also equipped with 1700 Watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stovetop—except you can take it with you anywhere! It’s flat and lightweight (4.6 lbs.), which means it’s easy to store, whether in a cabinet or a suitcase. Works GREAT as a gift too for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, people with small spaces or RV’s/caravans, adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers and anti-microwave folks! It is also convenient for people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. Because it’s flameless, comes with non-slip rubber feet and an on/off indicator light, it’s safe and easy to operate. Operating Instructions: 1. Plug it in. 2. Place cookware of your choice onto glass surface. 3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level. 4. When finished cooking, unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool (minimum 15 min). 5. Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Warning: Never use petrol products or harsh/abrasive cloths or soaps to clean your cooktop burner, it may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- Hassle-Free Cooking Experience – The cooktop is powered by 120 Volts (1700 Watts). It uses infrared technology, an advanced system for smooth-top electric ranges, heating up food quickly and evenly.
- Compatible to all Cookwares – Unlike induction cooktops, this countertop burner works well with all types of cookware. However, for best results, use flat cookware as close to the plate size of its burners (one with a 7-in. diameter and one with a 6.5-in.) as possible. The pot can handle the maximum weight of 3 kg (6.6 lbs.).
- Classy and Portable – Its flat stainless steel housing and sleek crystallite ceramic glass top make this burner look great on any countertop. Plus, it is slim and light (4.6 lbs.) making it perfect for small studios, kitchenettes, RVs and camping trips.
- Easy to Clean – Cleaning the crystallite glass and the metal housing is fast and simple—it won’t even take you more than a minute. Simply wipe the cooktop with a clean damp cloth and it would look fresh again.
- 1-Year Warranty on Domestic (USA) Repairs and Replacements on workmanship and materials from date of purchase from authorized reseller. International inquiries please contact manufacturer customer service directly for better assistance.