“Petlinks Scratch Around™ 3-in-1 cat nook is a feline favorite that works to provide a carpet surface to scratch, a cozy round nook to curl up and relax in and some jute rope to play and rub against… a feline paradise! Scratching helps cats stretch, tone muscles and even helps alleviate stress. Carpet scratchers provide cats with sufficient resistance to really dig in for a satisfying scratch session. Petlinks® innovative cat scratchers offer various combinations of scratch surfaces and angles to please any cat and redirect natural scratching behavior away from furnishings. Eco Advantages: Rope is made with real jute, a quick growing natural material. Cylinder core is made with recycled paper pulp. Scratching helps cats stretch, tone muscles and even helps alleviate stress. Carpet scratchers provide cats with sufficient resistance to really dig in for a satisfying scratch session.
Petlinks® products enhance the way that people and pets live and play together. The innovations behind our thoughtful, fun and effective products are driven by consumer insights, extensive research and thorough testing. Incorporating environmentally friendly, sustainable materials whenever possible, our products are designed to child safety standards and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so pet parents can rest easy with Petlinks® products! Read all packaging instructions, warnings and cautions upon receipt. Packaging contains small parts, discard after opening.”
- “Excite and delight cats with circular scratch ring and nook
- Cat Scratchers come in a variety of surfaces, angles to please the most finicky cats and redirect scratching away from furnishings
- Carpet-lined hideaway, perfect for cats who like to scratch on their sides, with thick jute rope for playing & rubbing against
- Our products are designed to child safety standards as we know kids and cats often share the same space in the home and keeping everyone safe is the top priority!
- All products are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If something doesn’t work, we want to know about it, so we can make it better!”