With this Plastic Development Group folding chair, you’ve got the seating you need in any room. These sturdy and lightweight folding chairs go anywhere you need them, whether that be dining rooms, outdoor events, weddings, banquets, or the card hall.
This metal folding chair is built to last and support most guests. This durable chair has a double hinge and welded cross braces, all made out of steel. The all-steel folding chair has a 14-gauge steel frame with non-marring leg caps so you can place them on any surface, even hardwood floors. Each metal fold-up chair can hold up to 350 pounds.
Use this steel folding chair indoors and outdoors. And when you’re done with your event, simply fold up the chair for compact storage.
Comfortable, portable, and versatile, these Plastic Development Group folding chairs are here for your next event. . .
- Comfortable, portable, and versatile extra seating for big events like weddings and parties, special occasions like holidays, outdoor use camping or on the patio, or day-to-day use in a dining room or game room
- All-steel construction with double hinges, welded cross braces, and 14-gauge steel frame
- Non-marring leg caps let you place chairs on any surface
- Each chair holds up to 350 pounds
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov