Introducing the 13 in. HSS Planer Knives (4 knives) by POWERTEC. These heat treated double sided replacement 13 in. planer knives are made to exceed the OEM product. The innovative manufacturing process begins with the usage of high speed steel (HSS). The blade’s high grade construction provides it with a hardness that is temperature resistant, while offering high wear resistance and anti-corrosive properties. Strict professional machining and quality control ensure superior sharpness, long lasting durability and precision cutting. Double Sided to Last Twice As Long: Our planer knives feature a dual-sided double edge blade designed to provide you with sustained planning on each side, before turning them over to the other side. Ultimately, this will help save you both time and money while delivering professional looking results for your woodworking projects. SPECIFICATIONS: Material: Premium High Speed Steel (HSS) from Europe, Size: 13-1/8 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/16 in., Cutting Edges: 2, Blades Per Set: 2, Package: POWERTEC Reusable/Storage Case Packaging. PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY: These replacement blades can be used exclusively for the Delta 22-549, 22-555, 22-580 Thickness Planer, Grizzly 13 in. Planer G0689 and Craftsman Planer 21743.
- Includes: four premium replacement 13 in. planer blades 13-1/8 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/16 in.
- Compatibility: use with the delta surface planer 22-549, 22-555, 22-580, grizzly G0689 and craftsman planer 21743
- Features: reversible steel blades with sharp precision dual cutting edges
- Function: new, high quality replacement blades that can serve as an extra set of planer knives for your 13 in. thickness planers and woodworking power tools
- Quality build: premium High Speed Steel (HSS) cutting tools designed for durability and optimal cutting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov