In woodworking, just as in racing, it all comes down to the finish. The POWERTEC 45000 A/O Hook and Loop 8 Hole Disc, 5 in., Assortment 40-grit, 80-grit, 120-grit, 220-grit, 320-grit in Red, 100-Pack, delivers a full spectrum of sandpaper grits to meet all your sanding needs. From the hard cutting/grinding of the lower grits to the fine detail polishing of the very fine grits, you’ll have everything you need close at hand for a more effective, productive and efficient workflow. Our premium aluminum oxide is a high-performing, tough, potent and versatile abrasive. Its open-coat design ensures uniform, even scratch patterns, its stearate coating makes for clog and load-resistance. Resin Bond ensures essential heat resistance. It is the ideal paper for your high-speed applications. A/O discs maintain their cutting edge up to 4 times longer than standard discs. Hook and loop style format allows for the quick, easy changing of your sandpaper. Velcro backing insures durability and long use. Dust extraction is optimized and uniform with its 8-hole punch format. Great for use with your rotary, random orbit and palm sanders. It is such a satisfying feeling when your shop room is well stocked. Whether you are heavy sanding grinding, shaping and stripping stock or removing scratches, blemishes and fine detail polishing, this handy pack will fit the bill. Cuts fast, true and to perfection. Streamlines your workflow so your craftsmanship and hard work can shine – and your finishes too.
- Exceptional 100-count pack to satisfy all your sanding requirements, 20 each of 40-grit, 80-grit, 120-grit, 220-grit, 320-grit, versatile, all-purpose sandpaper
- 5 in. Dia, hook and loop style design allows for quick and easy sandpaper changes, Velcro backing for rugged durability, 8 hole punch design optimizes dust extraction
- Ideal for use with most rotary, random orbit and palm sanders
- Premium aluminum oxide construction for versatile, anti-static and high-utility sanding action, great for your high-speed applications, open-coated to ensure uniform and flawless scratch patterns, stearate coating makes for clog and load-resistant cutting action, resin bond provides heat resistance
- Whether you’re rough sanding/grinding or fine-detail polishing and finishing, this handy pack will fit the bill, useful for applications in woodworking, automotive, stone, plastic, fiberglass, composite, rubber, leather, glass and more
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Been using them for awhile and have noticed something. The lower grits do not seem to cut very well depending on the wood type but seems the higher numbered grits are actually pretty good. Would by the same brand again but will most likely piece together my own kit.
Good sanding disks at a good price.
Seems very good so far. Have not used much.
Fast delivery, product is as described and quality made.
Great selection and value!
Decent quality. 100 pcs will last forever for a diyer like me. Can’t beat the value.
I was pleased with the quality of these discs. I have used several with my Ryobi 18V orbital sander and am satisfied with the product.
Great selection and value!
I’ve only used several 80-Grit for paint removal from steel door frames. Discs held well to pad hooks. Abrasive wear was as expected. All packed in one cube box, in order, w/o any separator between grits. Prompt delivery, excellent value.
Great value and quality!
Work fairly well Do not seem to last tho… But price is right
I love the variety pack
This was a great value for the number of discs in the package. I chose it because of the variety of grits, instead of purchasing them separately. The holes line up perfectly on my sander, too!
I used these grits, it work awesome. The package is the nice assortment to have various kinds of grits.
They work as well as any others, and are much less expensive!
Good and good price
Received when promisedMeets my needs and expectations