Style:100 Grit Introducing the 【 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel by POWERTEC.150 Grit】This 8” bench grinder wheel was designed to fit most stationary bench grinding machines for high speed steel sharpening and deburring. It features premium white aluminum oxide with a vitrified bond. AsThis abrasive grinds down with wear, it produces a consistent and fresh grinding surface for balanced work. Whether sharpening your metal lathe turning tools, lawnmower blades or other HSS tools –This grinding wheel stone will get the job done with high precision results.【Commonly Used Applications 】Lawn mower blade sharpening tool Metal lathe tool sharpening Sharpening HSS drill bits Planer blade sharpener Chisel sharpening tool(It is not recommended that you grind wood, plastic or any other non-metallic material on a bench or pedestal grinder.)【Dimensions and Specifications】Diameter: 8”Thickness: 1”Arbor size: 5/8”Material: White Aluminum Oxide (Alundum)Bond: Vitrified Grit Type: 150Maximum RPM: 3600．The wheel’s superior, 【premium-vitrified BOND construction 】means you get the surface you need for the toughest grinding applications. Because a portion of the bonded grains slough off during use, you are assured of self-renewing, clean grinding surfaces.
- INCLUDES: (1) Bench Grinder Grinding Wheel w/ vitrified bond
- APPLICATIONS: Medium 150 Grit grinding wheel works exceptionally well on steel, and can be used for stock removal or as a drill bit sharpening tool or part of a lathe tool sharpening system
- COMPATIBILITY: 8” bench grinder wheel is designed to fit and work with most pedestal and bench grinder machines
- FEATURES: Maximum cut rate and cool cutting action on hardened or high-speed tool steels
- QUALITY SPECS: Premium white aluminum oxide wheel measures 8 inches in diameter, 1” in thickness, comes with a 5/8” arbor hole size, and possesses a 3600 maximum RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wheel wears quickly. Should have bought a Norton wheel.
Great for Sharpening hss bits. Home depot had the best price with free shipping.
soft stone but it woks well.