Introducing the replacement Band saw Blades by POWERTEC. This high performance blade is designed to provide a reliable cutting action and deliver welds on wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Made from high carbon steel, these 80 x 1/8 band saw blades are heat resistant and offer a premium precision cutting user experience. Every weld is for proper tooth spacing, matched set and exact finishing. The band saw blade metal teeth feature an optimal geometric design and have been hardened to RC 64-66. POWERTEC band saw blades stay sharp with a long life and consistent performance. Our blades are built to wear evenly and deliver straight cuts at extreme speeds. PERFECT FIT: Craftsman 12 Band Saws and Others
- INCLUDES: 80 inch band saw blade (one piece) – suitable for most 80 in. long, 1/8 in. wide, 0.025 in. thick, band saw blades
- QUALITY: the band saw blade is made from premium, high grade carbon steel with heat resistance and weld
- DESIGN: This precision cutting tool is constructed with an optimal geometric tooth arrangement that provides seamless cutting results at high performance speeds
- APPLICATION: flexible carbon hard edge blade works perfectly with hard and soft woods, plastic, and plus non-ferrous metals
- TEETH SPECS: 14TPI blade has a raker set/ Regular teeth profile
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The product arrived in short order and is working fine !Thank you !
This was the perfect fit!
Used the 1/8 ” bandsaw blades to do some fine cutting and they worked very well. I was amazed as to how tight a circle they would cut.
Cuts better that my 1/4″ blade
I had no problems installing,and once installed , worked great.
just what I was looking for
It fit my Bandsaw Great service and received before delivery date. Would purchase again.
great for my mini crafts and to get into some of my small places. thank you .
good blade at a good price
I bought a band saw a few weeks ago and need a blade. This powertec 1/8th in blade works great. I use it for tight curves.
Blade fit my old sears band saw perfectly. Cuts great. Rounded cuts and turns are smooth and easy.