Introducing the Nylon Bench Dogs (8-Pack) by POWERTEC. These bench dog clamp accessories are designed to provide you with a firm, anti-sliding and secure hold for your stock onto your workbench – allow optimal precision, leverage and bench top safety. Premium Design for Optimal Results: Light weight body profile utilizing premium nylon offers high tensile and impact strength, while providing consistent project uniformity. Anti-Slip EVA Rubber brake inserts that deliver flexible, non-marring and stress-crack resistant properties suitable for any number of sensitive woodworking applications. Bench brake inserts are also completely removable, designed to give high precision accuracy for your projects. Squared clamping pad produces an optimal and secure hold for your routing, cutting and painting needs. Their generous 2 in. L allows for the easy accommodation to a wide array of bench top thicknesses. Also included two 3/16 in. holes where dowels can be inserted for perfect painter’s points. Application Versatility: Whether your working with square or irregular shaped stock, these bench dogs feature square and curved sides to accommodate your workpiece specifications. Easy to Use: Our bench dogs are precision machined and fit perfectly into any drilled 3/4 in. bench dog hole to facilitate optimal use on a wide variety of workbenches and worktables.
- Includes: (8) workbench dogs
- Function: these workbench stops provide a safe, non-marring and secure hold on your wood stock – anchoring them along the edge or on top of your workbench while giving you optimal control, leverage and accessibility for cutting, painting, routing and sanding applications
- Features: A practical, low-profile design that not only increases the precision of your woodworking projects, but improves the safety of your employees (and workpieces) as well – including removable padded bench brakes for an anti-slip work surface and a squared clamping pad that delivers a secure fit, also included two 3/16 in. holes where dowels can be inserted for perfect painter’s points
- Premium build: the bench dogs were constructed out of high quality nylon, delivering strength and uniformity and come with non-slip ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) rubber bench brake inserts
- Specs: total length of each bench dog is 2 in. with a slightly less than 3/4 in. Dia and 1-7/8 in. without the bench brake bump – installs easily by drilling a 3/4 in. (19 mm) diameter bench dog hole and simply press into place
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Yes, they’re plastic, but they are a great value and do exactly what they’re supposed to do.