RIDGID introduces the JobMax Shear Head. This tool is an additional piece to the JobMax, the most versatile tool system on the market. The Shear Head is tough enough to cut through a wide variety of materials, including 18-Gauge galvanized steel. This tool is a must have for your JobMax system. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, this JobMax Shear Head includes two steel blades and a hex wrench.
- Adjust your JobMax head to 4 different positions for easier access in tight spaces
- Cuts 18-Gauge galvanized steel, 20-Gauge stainless steel, corrugated roofing materials, wire fencing, shingles and many others
- Large chamfered blades to provide a smoother cut in a wider variety of materials than the standard square blades
- Hardened d2 steel blades will increase the blade life
- Die cast housing for durability on tough jobsite conditions
- Use the included hex wrench for fast and easy blade position swap for fresh-cutting edges
- Easily attach and detach the shear head to any JobMax console unit with the tool-free quick connect interface
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes (1) JobMax Shear Head, (2) steel blades, (1) hex wrench, and an operator’s manual
- JobMax Base sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov