Never worry about having to charge weak or dead batteries with the Corded 5 Amp Jigsaw by Stalwart. The long power cord will give you plenty of room to work while providing a constant power supply. The handle features an adjustable speed trigger with lock to enhance comfort and reduce user fatigue when using the saw for long-periods. The jigsaw features an adjustable base plate that can be set at an angle for more difficult work and has 4 position settings to choose between straight and orbital cutting modes to customize your tool for any project. The entire kit comes in a hard plastic carrying case to keep the accessories organized and make the kit ideal for travel. The saw itself features a built-in laser guide for precision cutting and LED light. This allows you to make sure your cuts are straight every time, preventing splintered lumber and ensuring safe operation in dimly lit areas.
- Includes: corded jigsaw, 1 wood cutting blade, 1 metal cutting blade, carrying case
- Cord length: 70 in.
- No load speed: 500 RPM to 3000 RPM
- Voltage: 120-Volt/60 Hz, 230-Volt/50 Hz
- Input power: 5.5 Amp/660-Watt
- Cutting depth: 2.6 in. wood and 0.2 in. metal
- Tool dimensions: 10.6 in. L x 2.75 in. W x 11 in. H
- Case dimensions: 13.75 in. L x 11 in. W x 4.25 in. H