Tetra Chlorine Remover works instantly to make tap water safe for fish in freshwater and marine aquariums. This safe and gentle formula can be used with all tropical fish and won’t harm live plants, snails and invertebrates when used as directed. Tetra Chlorine Remover conditions water by neutralizing metals and adding minerals. Add 2 teaspoon (10 mL) for every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Tetra Chlorine Remover should be used when setting up new aquariums, during monthly partial water changes and for evaporation replacement. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in aquarium. Tetra Chlorine Remover is not a medication and is not intended to be a substitute for any medication. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- FOR FRESHWATER AND MARINE AQUARIUMS: Tetra Chlorine Remover works instantly to make tap water safe for fish
- NEUTRALIZES METALS: Removes metals present in tap water that can be harmful to fish
- GENTLE FORMULA: For all tropical fish – safe for use with live plants, snails and invertebrates
- TREATS TAP WATER: Conditions tap water and adds minerals to make aquarium water livable and healthy for fish
- WATER CONDITIONER: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes, or evaporation replacement