The Tribest Sedona Express is the world’s first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona’s central single-fan technology ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. It is the first consumer dehydrator with a maximum operating temperature of 167°F, necessary to conform with USDA recommended guidelines for making beef jerky. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space. Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) Feature Reduce dehydration time and get enzyme-rich foods with the Sedona’s TST feature. Sedona’s advanced digitally controlled TST feature allows you to kick-start the dehydration process by starting at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for the first few hours, then automatically switching to a lower temperature (RAW mode) to finish off the job. The TST feature ensures that the temperature of the food does not go above the desired level, and results in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time.
- Compact, kitchen-friendly design with all-digital controls for easy use
- World’s first dehydrator with a maximum temperature of 167°F, operational range of 77°F to 167°F
- World’s first dehydrator that conforms with USDA recommended guidelines for making beef jerky
- Powerful central fan with revolutionary TST technology
- 11 BPA-free plastic trays, 1 closed tray, 10 year warranty
- Washable, removable air filter to protect your foods from airborne contaminants