The Valor Fitness EQ-1 Wood Balance Board is an ideal addition to any home gym, as well as physical therapy and injury rehabilitation centers. With the EQ-1, users can improve core strength, coordination, posture, and balance by performing standing balance workouts, push-ups, planks, and numerous other exercises. A strong and durable wooden board, the EQ-1 features an acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) bottom cone that serves as a strong supporting base while also providing the user with a challenge in order for them to improve performance. The 15.5” board also features a non-slip surface to ensure the user has a secure grip and is provided with a safe workout environment. The Valor Fitness EQ-1 is great for athletes of various experience and training levels aiming to improve performance or those looking to recover from injury and live a healthier life!
- HIGH QUALITY WOOD CONSTRUCTION- Constructed of plywood to ensure strength and durability during use and provides a more sensitive, soft feel on the board while balancing.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE- Develops core strength and improves posture, coordination, and balance for athletes looking to improve performance or anybody striving to improve their quality of life. The bottom cone (4.65” diameter) provides a stable base in use.
- NON-SLIP SURFACE- Provides a secure grip to ensure the user can utilize the unit in a safe and efficient manner.
- VERSATILE- Can be used for push-ups, planks, standing balance workouts, and many other exercises.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 15.5” in diameter and 0.65” thick. Ideal addition to home gyms, as well as physical therapy and injury rehabilitation centers.