Remember when you could turn your own pens. Fill your house with as many pens as you can with the WEN 8 in. x 12 in. Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750° to 3200° rotations per minute. The WEN 8 in. x 12 in. Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, 2 tool rests (4-1/2 in. and 7 in.) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation and a 3.2 Amp motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 2.3 in. faceplate for non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, chess pieces and more. Remember WEN.
- Perfect for pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and other small workpieces
- Fits workpieces up to 12 in. L and 8 in. W
- 3.2 Amp motor provides over 50% more power than most 8 in. wood lathes
- Soft start variable speed motor adjusts anywhere from 750 RPM to 3200 RPM
- Features a 2.3 in. face plate, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper and 2 interchangeable tool rests
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov