Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts. Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN Metal-Cutting Bandsaw Blade. This blade measures in at 44.875 in. L (1140 mm) for compatibility with the WEN 94396 Portable Band Saw. Bimetal style combines high speed steel teeth with flexible alloy steel backing. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5 in. W, a 0.025 in. thickness and 10/14 variable teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 in.). Raker tooth pattern designed for cutting thick, solid metal workpieces. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new. Remember WEN.
- 44.875 in. L designed for use with the WEN 94396 portable band saw and other similarly sized metal band saws
- Bimetal blades consist of high speed steel teeth bonded to a high-strength carbon steel backing
- Blade measures in at 0.5 in. in W and 0.025 in. in thickness
- Conventional 10/14 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Raker tooth pattern designed for cutting thick, solid metal workpieces