Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts. Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN Metal-Cutting Bandsaw Blade. This blade measures in at 56.5 in. (1435 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3975T and 3975 Metal-Cutting Band Saws. Bi-metal blade design provides a shock and heat-resistant blade that withstands temperatures to 1000°F. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5 in.W, a 0.025 in. thickness, and 14/18 variable pitch teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 in.). Raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal increasing cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.
- 56.5 in. Ldesigned for use with the WEN 3975T and 3975 metal-cutting band saw and other similarly sized metal band saws
- Bi-metal blade design provides shock and heat-resistance to withstand temperatures up to 1000°F
- Blade measures in at 0.5 in. W and 0.025 in. in thickness
- Variable pitch 14/18 TPI teeth cut cleanly into metals and plastics
- Raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal to increase cutting efficiency