Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts. Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 59.5 in. Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This blade measures in at 59.5 in. L (1511 mm) for compatibility with the WEN 3959 9 in. Benchtop Band Saw. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blades lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.25 in. W, a 0.025 in. thickness and 6 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.5 in.). The hook-style teeth provide a 10° rake angle, helping the blade bite into the workpiece for a higher cutting rate. The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new. Remember WEN.
- 59.5 in. L designed for use with the WEN 3959 9 in. benchtop band saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blades life span
- 1/4 in. blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 5/8 of an inch
- Hook-style 6 TPI teeth feature a 10° rake angle for a higher cutting rate
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency